Working as a Team Manager
Team Managers were all mitigated regarding the source text. Overall, they had trouble with the terminology work, which they considered the most difficult task. Some pointed out the poor quality of the source text.
% of Team Manager whose team was up their expectations – 100% % of Team Manager whose Project Manager was up their expectations – 100%
- Every Team Manager except one appeared to be satisfied with their team despite some minor mistakes.
- According to Team Managers, Project Managers were organized and comprehensive.
% of satisfaction with the results of the terminology work – 68% % of Team Managers who considered the terminology work helpful for the translation – 90% % of Team Manager who negotiated with the Project Manager – 90% % of Team Manager satisfied with the negotiations – 80%
- All Team Managers got answers to their questions.
% of self-satisfaction with the quality of the work Team Managers produced – 78% % of satisfaction with the quality of the work their team produced – 82% On average, how satisfied were they with the relations with other members of the team? – 92% On average, how satisfied were they with the relations with the Project Manager? – 96% On average, how satisfied were they with the collaboration between their agency and the agency in the Partner University? – 74%
- Despite the fact that most Team Managers thought that the international collaboration went fine, some problems were reported.
- Some of them reported a lack of communication: it looked like they did not know what to expect from the experience before they arrived.